Evelyn Louise GILLISPIE
1. Louise lived in Lamesa, Texas as of 5 Sep 2006.
John Frederic NICHOLS "Sr"
1. John Sr. was an attorney.
John David CREECH
1. He supposedly married (may not have actually married) Julis Hildefrbrand around 1880 in the Cheerokee Nation.
2. They had one child (Maggie) .
3. Legend is that he found out Julia was married to someone else, took his baby and left.
Marriage Notes for John David Creech and Julia HILDERBRAND-160762
1. Legend is that Creech found out Julia was married to someone else, took his baby (Maggie) and left.
2. It is uncertain if he and Julia were ever married.
Rev. John Jackson ALLEY
1. One source shows wife's name as Malinda Catherine Everett....more research needed
2. The 1840 Marshall County Census Index - John Alley as reported by Joyce Yowler.
3. The 1850 U. S. Census Wetzel County, Virginia /West Virginia ALLEY Jon ...50...farmer PA as reported by Joyce Yowler.
4. The 1860 U. S. Census Marshall County, Virginia/West Virginia ALLEY (892) as reported by Joyce Yowler.
5. Occupation: In the biograph of J. Friend Ally he is listed as a Baptist Minister --- contradition: In Hennen's Choice by Dorothy T. Hennen on pages 41-42 he is shown as a Methodiest Minister as reported by Joyce Yowler.
6. He was a farmer & land owner.